Care2Talk is a change behaviour (domestic violence Intervention) programme and family intervention service based in Uxbridge and Feltham, Middlesex.
Care2talk have been running a Change Behaviour Programme and Partner Support Service in Uxbridge since 2011 and in Feltham since 2014. We are a non-funded community service offering support to men, women and children in the community.
We currently offer the following services:
- A Change Behaviour (Domestic Violence Intervention) programme for men and women who use/have used Domestic Violence/abuse in their intimate partner relationships.
- A Nationwide Change Behaviour Programme for women who use Intimate Partner Violence/ Abuse.
- A partner support service for men and women who are attending the programme
- A Counselling Service for women and men who have suffered from or who are suffering from Domestic Violence/Abuse
- 10 week You & Me, Mum programme for mothers who are living with or have lived with domestic violence/abuse. AND support for their children.
- A general low cost Counselling service for anyone needing counselling and support.
- Mindfulness programme and sessions.
We can also offer Mediation service (for non domestic violence issues). We cover: Borough of Hillingdon and surrounding areas: Hounslow, Hayes, Harrow, Heathrow, Berkshire, South Bucks. AND anywhere our clients can travel from some of our clients travel from Oxford/Cambridge and North London. We have no restrictions as to where our clients come from. Men and women are encouraged to refer themselves onto the programmes, he/she may also be referred through other agencies ie the Police/Social Care, Probation, Courts, Drug and Alcohol services. For Self-referral’s please email email@example.com or call 07564 016066, our lines are often busy and if we are unavailable and you would prefer to speak to one of our team, please leave a short message speaking clearly and slowly after the beep, not forgetting to leave your telephone number. Agencies who wish to refer to our service, should contact us by email or telephone firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07564 016066 to discuss your client with us.