SKYPE SERVICE FOR FEMALES WHO USE INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE
Care 2 Talk runs a Change Behaviour programme for women who use intimate partner violence and would like to address and change their behaviours.
We offer aSKYPE service for woman who are unable to access a programme near to where Our aim is to support and teach you to make different choices, to stop using violence and abuse and to learn to use non abusive / non controlling behaviours.
The expected outcomes for you working on the programme, is that on completion
you will be able to:
– Identify the intents and beliefs that underpin your violence and abuse
– Take positive steps to change your relationship/s using the skills and tools provided on the programme
– Acknowledge the effect of your behaviour towards your partners or ex partners and children
– Take 100% responsibility for your use of violent and abusive behaviours
The referral process for female perpetrators
In order for you to refer yourself onto the programme you will need to contact Care2talk and give the following information.
-Your name, address and telephone number
– Your partner or ex partners name address and telephone number
– Your children/s names and dates of birth
We will then arrange a suitable time for the first SKYPE session.